Prenatal yoga prepares mind, body, and spirit for birth. Postpartum yoga brings healing and restoration to your body and being.
~Find relief from discomforts of pregnancy
~ Learn practical tools to aid in relaxation for a calm, engaged birth
~ Practice physical postures for comfort and ease during labor and birth
~ Explore the mind-body-breath connection
~Offer and receive wisdom amid a safe, non-judgmental community of mothers
Private Prenatal/Postpartum Yoga Instruction
Private prenatal and postpartum yoga is highly recommended (but not strictly required) for mothers experiencing any of the following*:
- Mal-positioned baby (posterior, breech, transverse)
- Chronic Sciatica (pain from the sciatic nerve in the low back, buttocks, and sometimes down the leg)
- Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (a separation of the pubic bone)
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction / Pelvic Organ Prolapse (prenatally or postpartum)
- Diastasis Recti (a separation of the abdominal muscles in the postpartum period)
Together we'll create a plan to aid in your recovery, explore conscious and unconscious movement patterns, become aware of how daily habits contribute to pain and dysfunction in the body, and consider which exercises to avoid until healing has begun*. You'll receive 3 customized sequences designed for your personal use. 2 private yoga sessions - 150.
Contact Jess Turner to schedule: email@example.com
* Yoga is not a substitute for medical care. You must be under the supervision of a doctor, midwife, or physical therapist during this time.
Preparing for Active Birth: A Prenatal Yoga Workshop!
Bring your birth partner along for this fun approach to childbirth preparation! Mamas learn how to cope, move, and breath through labor, and partners learn how to support a laboring woman. All levels welcome!
Next Workshop: September 30th, 1pm-3pm
Cost: $60 per couple
Contact: jess@peacefulprenatal to register. Please provide your name, your partner's name, and due date, and your previous yoga experience, if any (example: less than one year).
Sign up directly for prenatal Classes with the link below